How many Dralasites does it take to screw in a holobulb?

    1
    58% (11 votes)
    2
    11% (2 votes)
    3
    5% (1 vote)
    4
    5% (1 vote)
    5+
    21% (4 votes)
    Total votes: 19
    Comments:

    w00t's picture
    w00t
    April 15, 2009 - 6:17am
    Vote then post why. Smile

    pineappleleader's picture
    pineappleleader
    April 15, 2009 - 7:52am
    w00t wrote:
    Vote then post why. Smile
    A Holovision is a TV. What is a Holobulb? Also you left "zero" off the poll.

    w00t's picture
    w00t
    April 15, 2009 - 9:14am
    pineappleleader wrote:
    w00t wrote:
    Vote then post why. Smile
    A Holovision is a TV. What is a Holobulb? Also you left "zero" off the poll.


    lightbulb - holobulb?
    I got tired of seeing the old poll so I made something up that poped in my head..... :-/
    If you have an idea for a poll PM me.

    There are no zeros, only Zuul!

    ;-)

    pineappleleader's picture
    pineappleleader
    April 15, 2009 - 11:17am
    I chose Five. One to hold on to the holobulb and Four to turn the ladder.

    Ascent's picture
    Ascent
    April 15, 2009 - 1:50pm
    1, baby! Dralasites can do things with their elasticity no other being can. Who wouldn't want to be a Dralasite?
    View my profile for a list of articles I have written, am writing, will write.
    "It's yo' mama!" —Wicket W. Warrick, Star Wars Ep. VI: Return of the Jedi
    "That guy's wise." —Logray, Star Wars Ep.VI: Return of the Jedi
    Do You Wanna Date My Avatar? - Felicia Day (The Guild)

    Will's picture
    Will
    April 15, 2009 - 2:43pm
    5+.

    One to actually screw in the bulb.

    One to deliver the lame stand-up routine resulting from the attempt to screw in the bulb.

    Ten or fifteen to watch the stand-up routine and the attempt to screw in the bulb.

    And, finally, two to debate the existitential and metaphysicial dilemma arising from the Drals watching and laughing at the stand up routine and the attempt to screw in the bulb,the stand-up routine arising from the attempt to screw in the bulb....  

    "You're everything that's base in humanity," Cochrane continued. "Drawing up strict, senseless rules for the sole reason of putting you at the top and excluding anyone you say doesn't belong or fit in, for no other reason than just because you say so."


    —Judith and Garfield Reeves-Stephens, Federation

    Shadow Shack's picture
    Shadow Shack
    April 15, 2009 - 5:41pm
    Ascent wrote:
    1, baby! Dralasites can do things with their elasticity no other being can. Who wouldn't want to be a Dralasite?


    I concur.

    I actually have some freehand artwork that illustrates dral elasticity involving a lightbulb:

    No, I'm not overly fond of Zeb's Guide. Nor do I have any qualms in stating why. Tongue out

    My SF website

    jedion357's picture
    jedion357
    June 13, 2009 - 6:52am
    1 worker to change the bulb
    plus

    1 project supervisor
    1 safety inspector
    1 union rep
    plus someone from accounting to track expenditures:


    Mega Corp union rules!
    I might not be a dralasite, vrusk or yazirian but I do play one in Star Frontiers!

    parriah's picture
    parriah
    June 17, 2009 - 5:26pm
    I voted 3 because there was no 0 catagory and noone had said 3.

    I say Zero because they have glow plates. Everyone knows Glowplates never need replacong, and there is no such thing as a holobulb!

    So there smarty pants,
    those of you who wear pants that is!  ;) :)
    FIAWOL TANSTAAFL!!

    w00t's picture
    w00t
    June 23, 2009 - 8:45am
    jedion357 wrote:
    1 worker to change the bulb
    plus

    1 project supervisor
    1 safety inspector
    1 union rep
    plus someone from accounting to track expenditures:


    Mega Corp union rules!


    Sounds more like Vrusk if you ask me. :-)

    Stelk's picture
    Stelk
    September 5, 2012 - 9:30pm
    Dralasite don't screw they bud, so it would only take 1.

    Ba dum bum.. lol
    Cogito ergo sum; I think therefore I am.

    Batty
    [Blade Runner]
    I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain... Time to die.